All congress participants are invited to submit abstracts for poster presentations.
The final selection will be made by the Scientific Committee based on significance and quality of the work.
- Deadline: Abstracts should be submitted to the secretariat by November 25, 2019.
- Authors will be informed about acceptance of their abstracts for poster presentation by December 11, 2018.
- Poster board size measures 1.0 m.(width) x 2.0 m.(height)
Preparation of Abstracts:
- The abstract must fit into one A4-sized paper, including the title, author’s names and affiliations.
- Use ENGLISH only.
- Page margins should be 3 cm for top, right, left and bottom margins.
- The document must be single-spaced, using the Times New Roman font and a 12 pt. font size.
- Type title in bold, using Title Case.
- Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Abstracts with figures and/or tables will not be accepted.
- The abstract file should be submitted as a Microsoft Word document using the author’s name as the file name e.g., boonthimat_c.doc
- Download Abstract Template
The abstract will not be processed until the registration process online or the registration form with full payment of registration fee have been received by the Registration Office prior to the deadline: November 25, 2018.
Abstract submission can be processed as follows: